New Colts Jersey, I was born in Odessa, Ukraine, the city with beautiful architecture and design. I was fortunate to obtain Masters of Art degree from a prestigious Mechnikov University, Odessa, Ukraine, where I studied Western Art History with focus on English and Linguistics.
I came to the United States in 1988 with my six- weeks-old daughter and my husband. We lived in New York City for five years and then moved to New Jersey where we currently reside.
Before I completed my Interior Design degree I took numerous classes in interior decorating, both in New Jersey and New New Colts Jersey York interior design colleges. Also, I studied color theory and classic and contemporary decorative painting from a world famous decorative artist, Pierre Finkelstein. . I completed a comprehensive program in color theory and decorative finishes from the Finishing School, New York.
My knowledge of furniture construction comes from my experience working as an interior designer for the most respectable and leading furniture manufacturers, including Ethan Allen. My space planning knowledge comes from experience working for K&G Consulting LLC, where I learned commercial building, lighting and space planning for interior design. I am allied member of American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS).
I enjoy being part of the community and make contributions to local New Jersey interior design community events, such as Chairs for Charity initiative by New Jersey chapter of American Society of Interior designers (NJASID), decorating for the Autumn Kitchen Tour of 2011 for Colts Neck PTO.
More from Marina Klima Goldberg
Search
Recent Articles By Marina Klima Goldberg
How One Baby Boomer Woman Paved Her Road to American Independence
Self Improvement: Achievement • Published: July 19, New Colts Jersey 2012
Everyone has her own road to independence. Just like you I get up every day with a to-do list and a burning desire to explore new things. And that is because I know that there are still many opportunities for me here, in this country.
Great Outdoor Lighting Design to Make Your Holiday Party Memorable
Home Improvement: Landscaping Outdoor Decorating • Published: July 13, 2012
Ask any lighting designer and he will tell you that outdoor lighting design starts with safety in mind. Good news New Colts Jersey is that you don\'t have to be a lighting designer to make sure that your guests are safe at night. You will have a reputation of a great host or hostess if your guests have no problems finding their way in well lit, welcoming outdoor space all around your house. Your older parents or friends will be more comfortable and willing to visit you. So, before you think about candles, beautiful accent lighting and mood lighting, here are some ideas for functional and beautiful step and path lighting for your home.
没有评论:
发表评论